Co-Ed || 18+ || $8,577 USD (tax and airfare to Yukon Territories included)
Spend 3 weeks exploring the frozen Quebec campus followed by 3 weeks in the Yukon Territories, home to the 1,000 Mile International Sled Dog Race and travel through the world’s largest protected biosphere.
- Take courses in back-country preparedness.
- Study up-close the interdependent relationships between resilient wildlife and their habitats.
- Discuss nature education, global environmental issues (such as climate change), and sustainable solutions.
- Discuss the history and impact of first nations cultures.
- Partake in cultural activities with both the Yukon First Nations and the Aishihik First Nations.
- Receive training in Wilderness Advanced First Aid (WAFA).
- Dog sled behavior and management.
- Ground work with horses.
- Take daily self-defense training.
- Dog sled.
- Cross-country ski.
- Partake in basic woodsman activities.